Books

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader & Slob...

The other day, I went to our hometown theater and saw the new movie, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Although the begining of the movie seemed rushed, it was very good overall. It had a very good moral, and I think it ties with the other two, recent Narnia movies. I think that I have to give this movie 4 1/2 stars. I think that it would be a very good family movie.

Slob. It's an easy word, but quite harmful. But when you see it is the title of a book, you are imiedetly intreigued. I just had to get this book last week, and am nearly finished. The book also has a good moral, and is about an over-weight kid who has never seemed to fit in. But, of course, he is good at techy kind of things. The ending might make some a little bit sad, but it just made me THINK. Those are the kind of books and stories I like to write. And read. So here are my reviews:

Stars: 5
Age Group: 10-12

Thanks! Will post soon
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment